sexta-feira, 11 de setembro de 2009

What is your favorite phrases of X-Files?


Durante nove anos no ar, Arquivo X marcou-nos de diversas formas. Uma delas, são as frases inteligentes proferidas pelos personagens. Perguntei ano passado no BigLight sobre quais frases o membros preferiam na série. Eis algumas que fora citadas:

1) Scully: "The blind leading the blind".

2)Mulder: "If I am a guilty man, my crime is in daring to believe; that the truth will out and that no one lie can live forever. I believe it still. Much as you try to bury it, the truth is out there. Greater than your lies, the truth wants to be known. You will know it. It'll come to you, as it's come to me, faster than the speed of light".

3) Cancerman: "You can kill a man but it will never kill his ideals, unless before you have destroyed his spirit ... it is something pretty of seeing itself".

4) MULDER: "You... were my friend, and you told me the truth. Even when the world was falling apart, you were my constant... my touchstone".

5) Scully: "What do you mean, you want me to do another autopsy? And why do I have to do it right now? I just spent hours on my feet doing an autopsy, all for you! I do it all for you, Mulder! You know, I haven't eaten since six o'clock this morning, and all that was was half a cream cheese bagel! And it wasn't even real cream cheese, it was light cream cheese! And now you want me to go and do another autopsy?
What the hell happened to you?".

6) "If I quit now, they win"

7) MULDER: "You don’t suppose she’s a virgin, do you?".

8) Scully: (from FTF) "Don't think! Just pick up that phone and make it happen!".

9) Mulder (from FTF): "But you saved me! As difficult and as frustrating as it's been sometimes, your goddamned strict rationalism and science have saved me a thousand times over! You've kept me honest ... you've made me a whole person. I owe you everything ... Scully, and you owe me nothing".

10) Mulder to Scully: "All this because I didn't get you a desk?"

11) Mulder: "Who's the black private dec. who's a sex machine with all the chicks? Shaft! Can you did it? They say this cat's a bad mutha- shut your mouth...talkin 'bout Shaft.".

12) Scully: "Maybe if it rains sleeping bags you'll get lucky.".

13) Clyde Bruckman to Mulder about dying (Clyde Bruckman's Final Repose): "There are worse ways to go, but I can't think of a more undignified one than auto-erotic asphyxiation.".

14) Mulder:"Everything is true expect the buck teeth".

15) Scully:"Yeah. Sure. Whatever".
I Want To BelieveWant To Believe I Want To Believe

Nenhum comentário:

Este é blog é feito por fãs (Esfiles) de Arquivo X que, apesar da série ter se encerrado há alguns anos, ainda assistem, amam-na e seguem a carreira de seus principais atores. Aqui você, visitante, encontrará noticias de nossas atividades, encontros e também notícias relacionadas à série e seus atores.